Daily Carer/HK/Companion – Pewsey, Wiltshire
This is a great position for a Part Time Daily Carer/Housekeeper/Cook/Companion. Your role will be to visit a mature female client based in her home near Pewsey in Wiltshire twice a day, once at lunchtime & the second in the evening totally approx. 5 hours per day. You will be doing a job share with the existing Carers & required to work 3 days a week. Every other week this should include at least one weekend day plus 2 consecutive days either side.
Duties would include:
- Making sure the client is eating regular nutritional meals & drinking plenty of fluids.
- Making sure the client takes her medication.
- Making sure the household & garden is maintained & runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Generally overseeing her day to day wellbeing.
- Driving the Client on trips outside the home but still following the Corona virus social distancing rules.
The client doesn’t require any nursing care. She has a dog so you must be happy to accompany the Client on daily walks.
Previous experience of looking after Clients with early dementia is required.
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
This position is available ASAP..
- If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in at least one similar position
- Verifiable written references from your ex employers
- European passport
- Live in the Pewsey area
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Available to meet the agency in London or on Skype Video prior to your details being sent to the client
- Please send a copy of your CV & written references to the agency
To apply for this position please quote ‘Daily Carer/HK/Cook/Companion – Pewsey’ in your application.