Housekeeper/Family Cook/Companion – Wiltshire
This is a great position for a country loving Housekeeper/Family Cook/Companion. Your role will be to keep an eye on mature female client based near Marlborough in Wiltshire. This client has been personally recommended to Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd Domestic Staff Recruitment Agency.
Duties would include:
- Preparing and cooking appetizing meals for the client
- Doing the shopping & running errands
- Making sure the household runs smoothly on a day to day basis
- Driving the client to appointments, making sure that she has regular meals & fluids.
- Generally overseeing & ensuring her day to day well being.
The house is modern in décor. You will provided with a bedroom within the main house.
It would be appreciated if you could be on duty 5 days a week & cover will be found for your days off.
A full UK driving licence is essential for shopping, and other errands.
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
This position commences ASAP.
- If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Verifiable written references from your ex employers
- European passport & drivers licence
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Available to meet the agency in London or on Skype Video prior to your details being sent to the client
- Please send a copy of your CV & written references to the agency.
Unfortunately I am unable to help applicants without the relevant experience & verifiable written references or anyone not based in the UK already.
To apply for this position please quote ‘HOUSEKEEPER/FAMILY COOK/COMPANION – WILTSHIRE’ in your application.