Live in Couple with caring experience – South West England
A Housekeeper/Cook & Driver Couple with some caring experience is sought for mature employers living in a large private apartment within a country house in the South West of England.
Duties will involve carrying out everyday tasks including:
- Helping the Gentleman with getting up and going to bed
- Getting the Gentleman washed and dressed
- Toileting and continence care for the Gentleman
- Assistance the Gentleman with his medication
- Cleaning of the apartment and shopping for the Couple
- Preparing simple but tasty meals for the Couple and occasional guests
- Shopping for household supplies & keeping accurate records of purchases
- Walking/feeding a well behaved dog
- Doing the Couples’ laundry & ironing
- Driving the Couple to doctor’s appointments, to & from London, shopping etc.
The average day will start approx 8am & finish after having prepared supper for 8pm & cleared up. It will be slightly later if the Gentleman is alone & will therefore need help going to bed.
You will be required to work a 5 1/2 day week. Cover will be arranged for your days off.
A large 3 bedroom flat within the country house will be provided & all amenity bills will be paid by the employer.
A good market rate salary will be paid for the two employees, depending on relevant experience, plus pension, life insurance and other benefits.
A car is provided for work use.
Start date is between mid May & mid September.
Applicants must be fluent in written & spoken English.
Please only apply if you have previous experience working as a Domestic Couple in a private household where there have been some caring duties required.
I cannot help any applicants who do not have verifiable written references for their previous private service positions.
You must be based in the UK & are available for interview in London and Wiltshire.
To apply for this position please register with our agency by clicking here.
Quote ‘LIVE IN COUPLE WITH CARING EXPERIENCE – SOUTH WEST ENGLAND’ in your application.