Live Out Domestic Household Couple – South West & Central London
A Principal well known to Dallas Dacre Lacy Domestic Recruitment Agency is seeking to recruit a full time Domestic Household Couple with impeccable standards of work and the ability to operate efficiently in a flexible and changing environment.
You will be joining a friendly, young & dynamic team looking after residences near Richmond upon Thames & Central London. The position would suit enthusiastic candidates with exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Primary responsibility will involve daily cleaning and laundry tasks. You will also engage in maintenance tasks, driving and occasional table service.
My client is looking for an experienced Domestic Household Couple who are energetic and very practical.
You will be required to work 5 days a week on a rota basis which will include regular Saturday & Sundays. You will both have the same 2 days off a week.
You may be asked to travel occasionally within the UK to the Principal’s other rental properties.
Cleaning and Laundry
- Daily cleaning across two properties – a main residence in South West London and a secondary property in Central London.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Areas to clean will include the interior and exterior of the properties and vehicles.
- This will include many valuable and antique items so a great degree of care and outstanding attention to detail is required.
- Daily laundry and ironing of fine clothes, bedding, linens and table cloths.
- Managing the stock of cleaning and laundry products.
- Work with other household staff to pack and unpack for the Principal when he travels abroad
Maintenance and technology
- Maintaining and repairing cleaning appliances.
- Maintenance jobs such as hanging pieces of art, oiling doors and changing light bulbs.
- The properties have several technical systems including televisions, sound systems, heating and lighting. Experience of operating such systems will be needed.
- Running errands into Central London using company vehicles to drop off and collect items.
- Driving to transport luggage to airports
Service and Events
- Daily table service as required
- Assist with events hosted by the Principal at properties
- Prepare the property before events
- Clean the property after events
- Assist with service where necessary during events
- Hands on approach, willing to be personally involved in cleaning and laundry everyday
- Outstanding attention to the detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Team player who enjoys working with different types of people
- Confidence when dealing with big personalities
- Copes well with last minute requests
- Trustworthy and handles confidential information appropriately
- Flexible and able to work long hours during busy periods when the Principal is in residence.
Applicants must live within easy commuting distance to Richmond upon Thames & Central London
At least one of you must be an experienced driver with a UK driving licence.
Applicants must have at least five years experience working in high net worth private households, luxury hospitality industry, private yacht or 5 * hotel & familiar with providing an excellent level of service.
Verifiable written references from previous employers are required.
For good communication purposes applicants’ should have an excellent command of spoken & written English.
A rewarding salary depending on experience is offered for the right Couple.
The position is to start ASAP.
All applicants must have a visa/passport to work in the UK be based in the UK already & available to attend an interview with the agency in London before their details will be sent to the client.
To apply for this position please register with our agency by clicking here.
Quote ‘LIVE OUT DOMESTIC HOUSEHOLD COUPLE -SOUTH WEST & CENTRAL LONDON’ in your application.