Temporary Daily Carer/Cook – Marlborough, Wiltshire
This is a great position for a Temporary Daily Carer/Cook who has been personally recommended to Dallas Dacre Lacy Domestic Recruitment Agency. Your role will be to visit twice a day a mature female client based in her home between Pewsey & Marlborough in Wiltshire. The first visit should be late morning so you can prepare an appertizing meal, check the fridge & cupboard stock levels & that she has taken her medication. A second shorter visit is required approx 6-7pm to check that a lighter meal is available for the client to help herself to. One longer visit might be considered for the right applicant.
If you are unable to commit to visiting 7 days a week but can do either weekdays or weekends that would be considered.
Duties would include:
- Preparing a nourishing lunch which will be the client’s main meal.
- Making sure the client is eating regular nutritional meals & drinking plenty of fluids.
- Making sure the client takes her medication.
- Making sure the household runs smoothly on a day to day basis
- Generally overseeing her day to day wellbeing.
The client doesn’t require any nursing care or help with washing or dressing.
You need to be dog friendly as the Client has a small dog that she walks daily.
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
This position commences immediately.
- If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Verifiable written references from your ex employers
- European passport
- Live in the Marlborough/Pewsey area
- Drive & have your own transport to get to & from the Client’s home
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Available to meet the agency in London or on Skype Video prior to your details being sent to the client
- Please send a copy of your CV & written references to the agency
Unfortunately I am unable to help applicants without the relevant experience & verifiable written references.
To apply for this role please quote ‘TEMPORARY DAILY CARER/COOK – MARLBOROUGH, WILTSHIRE’ in your application.