Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
In order for Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd to provide a professional Domestic Staff Introduction Service we will need to collect the following Private Data from Clients and Candidates via Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd’s own website, applications for specific jobs through third party job websites or direct requests from Clients and Candidates:
- Contact details including email address
- Detailed job specification including personal details of their household such as children’s ages.
- Contact details including email address
- CV which includes contact details for their employers past and present
- Driving Licence
- Employers’ references and any other data relevant to a job application
- It is assumed that Candidates have gained consent for their employers contact details to be provided to Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd and Clients who have engaged Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd to find suitable employees.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd may share, with prior consent, Personal Data belonging to Clients who have engaged the services of Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd with Candidates who have requested that Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd assist in finding them suitable employment and vice versa.
Clients’ Personal Data will be shared with Professional Third Parties in the event that an invoice covering the introduction of a Candidate placed by Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd is outstanding.
Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd may retain and store Personal Data belonging to Clients who have contacted the company with a view to engaging their services regardless of whether a placement was made by Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd.
Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd may retain Personal Data belonging to Candidates who have applied for a specific job advertised or directly requested assistance in finding them suitable employment, regardless of whether Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd successfully places them in the original job applied for.
We are committed to ensuring that information held by Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Records of Clients’ and Candidates’ Personal Data will be stored at Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd’s Registered Office: 25 Mendora Road, London, SW6 7ND. Clients’ and Candidates’ online Personal Data will be stored securely on Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd’s IT systems.
- Clients’ and Candidates’ Personal Data will be retained and stored by Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd for the duration of the company being in business.
- Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd will not sell or share’ Personal Data with Third Parties for marketing purposes.
- If Candidates have not been in contact with Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd for 5 or more years their Personal Data may be discarded securely.
- Clients and Candidates have the right to withdraw consent for Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd to continue holding their Personal Data at anytime.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at: Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd, 25 Mendora Road, London, SW6 7ND or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or alternatively wish to withdraw your consent please write to us at: Dallas Dacre Lacy Ltd, 25 Mendora Road, London, SW6 7ND or email us at: email@example.com